Sunday, February 28, 2010

The End is just the Beginning

The title to this post is rather dramatic, which you will find that many people can be drama queens for no apparent reason.

I shall start with a brief introduction of myself. I am half Chinese and half Filipino, and have been exposed to many diverse cultures. I am currently a student with no end goal except to finish her degree before the year 2020.

I like walks on the beach at sunset -- actually, I don't. While I do love walking on the beach, it's not my default thing to say except for when I feel extremely cheesy. My hobbies include reading random things, hence my favorite book being The Best Book of Useless Information Ever; washing dishes; whatever is happening at the time; attempting to cook/bake and eating. My default activity is to eat. Everyone has to eat at some point in order to stay alive; why not eat good food in the mean time?

The reason for this account is to start a blog about really good restaurants with delicious food that I love and would like to share that love with others =)

Next post will be on Katana, a Japanese restaurant right here in my very own Elkridge. Pictures will be included.

As for now, I remain the Ninja (please note that I am not a ninja, but someone with delusions of grandeur, but with great taste!).

No comments:

Post a Comment